1) 8Box website is owned and operated by 8Box (Pty Ltd)
8Box permits the use of this website subject to the Terms and Conditions .
2) The Terms and Conditions on the website 8box.co.za govern the use of the website by you, the visitor to the site and these Terms and Conditions are a binding agreement between you, the user of the site and 8Box.co.za, us.
3) These website terms govern the ordering sale and delivery of goods.
4) Upon registering , you acknowledge that you have read and agree and are bound by these Terms and Conditions and any amendments or additions.
5) If there are any Terms and Conditions that you do not understand ,it is your responsibility to contact 8Box to ask to explain it to you before accepting the Terms and Conditions or proceeding onto the website.
7) Each time you access 8box.co.za ,you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions which can be amended at anytime with or without prior notice to you.
8) You agree that 8box.co.za reserves the right to modify or discontinue the provision of 8box.co.za and its services, to remove information that you have provided either temporarily or permanently at any time without notice and without any liability towards you.
9) 8box.co.za will not be held responsible or be liable for removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information or incorrect delivery of information.
10) To use 8box.co.za you may be required to register as a user and will therefore be required to open an account on 8box.co.za. Should you register you agree to provide truthful and accurate information. By using this website you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions of this website. Please do not use this website if you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions.
11) The Terms and Conditions apply to users who are consumers of the Consumer Protection Act (CPA)
12) To register as a user, you will have to provide us with your personal data and create a unique user name and password which is for your use only and not to be given to any third party by you.
13) You agree to enter your unique user name and password every time you order goods and should the incorrect user name and password be entered you will be denied access to the site.
14) Once the correct username and password has been entered into your account, you agree that you will be liable for payment for the order whether unauthorised by you or not except if the order is cancelled by you in respect of the Terms and Condition. You also agree to inform 8Box regarding any fraudulent use of your account or if you have any suspicion of such activity immediately so that the correct measurements can be taken to decrease any loss.
15) You agree that you are 18 years of age or older and if you are not, you need to be supervised by a parent or guardian to order goods and they have to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
16) 8Box reserves the right to accept or reject a sales order. Acceptance of an order will depend on availability of goods, the correct information given in regards to the order, the price of the goods, receipt of payment of the goods.
You will be notified of the rejection of your order or cancellation and will be duly refunded as soon as possible for the amount paid.
17) You will be notified of the acceptance of your order and until such time that you have received your goods, then only does a sale agreement apply, irrespective of any communication that may have occurred between you and 8box stating that your order or payment has been confirmed.
18) You may cancel an order at anytime provided you do so before receiving a dispatch notice.
19) If you do not complete the shopping cycle , when placing goods in the shopping cart, we cannot guarantee you that the stock will be available at a later stage nor that the price will be the same when you complete it .
20) 8Box reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions at anytime and it is your responsibility to check this regularly and we will take it that you have accepted these Terms and Conditions after any amendments have been made.
21) 8BOX allows third party sellers to list and sell their Goods on the Website. 8BOX will SHOW on relevant product pages and checkout pages when Goods are for sale by a Third Party Seller.
22) In the case of Goods for sale by a Third Party Seller, 8boxdepends on inventory information supplied by the relevant Third Party Seller and 8box carries no liability for any inaccuracies in the information supplied to it. Consequently, should you order any Goods from a Third Party Seller which are sold-out, any resulting dispute should be resolved between you and the relevant Third Party Seller, your respective rights and obligations being as set out in these Terms and Conditions.